Bring your whole family and join us at Bluff Point for the Kona Bicycles MTB Adventure ride!
Bluff Point offers a wide variety of riding and activities for the whole family. The varied terrain is perfect for all riders offering easy fire roads, fun cross country single track, and even some technical playgrounds for the advanced rider. Join one of the led rides or explore the many interesting trails on your own. After the ride, join the party for the included lunch and a free swag raffle for all participants.
Along with the great riding, there are other activities for the whole family with access to nearby beaches, great hiking with views of Mumford Cove, Thames and Poquonnock Rivers. Nearby boat launch for canoeing and fishing. (Boating & Fishing permits required, Boat launch is "car top-carry in" only).
Here are some of the highlights of the event:
- Guided Rides for all experience levels including family-kids rides
- After ride Lunch and Raffles
- Display by custom bike builder Watson Cycles
- Demo Bikes From Scott
- Photographer Al Fieri from Dig It All Studios
- Event tents by local bike shops
- Clark Cycles - mechanical support, raffle items and gift certificates
- Cutting Edge - mechanical support, raffle items and gift certificates
- Mystic Cycle Centre - mechanical support, raffle items and gift certificates
- Rose City Cycle - mechanical support, raffle items and gift certificates plus Cannondale Demo Bikes
- Suburban Sports - mechanical support
Registration is from 9-11am.
Cost: $10 for NEMBA members, $25 for non-members, and FREE to anyone joining NEMBA at the event. Kids 15 and Under Ride free with a registered parent or Guardian
Depot Rd., Groton CT (Click for GoogleMap)
I-95 to Exit 88, Head South on Route 117, Continue to end (about 1.5 miles) turn Right onto Route 1, Go to first Light and take left onto Depot Road, Go right under Train tracks at end.
Find us at CTNEMBA.com or look for CTNEMBA on Facebook to find out more about last minute info and updates on the Event!
Please note: Helmets are required for riding, and eye protection is highly recommended as Bluff Point has lots of tight vegetation!