June 20-22, 2014
New England's Mountain Bike
Festival at Kingdom Trails
The big kahuna of the Kona Bicycles MTB Adventure Series
Exciting News: NEMBAfest has moved to the Top of Darling Hill! This means that the camping, the expo, the music, the food and the best trails are all at the same location.
Online Register is Over
But you can still register at the event!
$140 for full access, camping, music and shuttles
Kids 8-15 are $99, and Kids 7 and under are free.
Days Passes (with no camping option) will be available
at the gate for $39
Come celebrate the solstice and all things mountain biking at one of the premier riding destinations in the country. NEMBA is partnering with the Kingdom Trails Association and the Wildflower Inn to put on a fun-filled weekend of riding, camping, demo'ing the latest mountain bikes and checking out the last gear, music, food and more.
Camping ~ Bicycle Expo
Group Rides ~ Live Music
Food ~ Fun!
Event Schedule PDF
NEMBAfest Group Ride Schedule
- Weekend Trail Pass to Kingdom Trail Association 100+ mile network
- Complimentary Shuttles to and from town and camping venue
- Entry to the Bike Demo Industry Expo Arena
- Live Music on Saturday Night
- Giant Pro Rider, Jeff Lenosky, Trial Show.
- Scores of Led Rides
- Discounts from many local businesses
- 50% Discount to the Burke Bike Park ($7.50 Friday, $15 Saturday, and $12.50 Sunday)
Cancellation Policy: We will happily refund your reservation 2 weeks prior to the event. There will be no refund after June 6th.
Event Photos from NEMBAfest 2013: