New England's Mountain Bike
Festival at Kingdom Trails
The big kahuna of the Kona Bicycles MTB Adventure Series
Discounted $99 Early Bird Registration Ends March 31st
Order Your Tickets Online Here
Vendors: Contact Philip Keyes ASAP for registration
-- act fast, since space is limited!
The Big Kahuna of the
Kona Bicycles MTB Adventure Series
Friday - Sunday, June 21-23, 2013
Burke Mountain Ski Resort
East Burke VT
Come celebrate all things mountain biking at one of the premier riding destinations in the country. We are partnering with the Burke Mountain Ski Resort and the Kingdom Trails Association to put on a fun-filled weekend of riding, camping, demo'ing the latest mountain bikes and checking out the last gear, music, food and more.
Camping ~ Bicycle Expo
Group Rides ~ Live Music
Food ~ Fun!
Kids 8-15 are $69, and Kids 7 and under are free.
Directions to NEMBAfest
- Camping (info on camping plus a map of the camping locations)
- Weekend Lift Pass to Burke Mountain's Gravity Trails
- Weekend Trail Pass to Kingdom Trail Association 100+ mile network
- Complimentary Shuttles to and from town and camping venue
- Entry to the Bike Demo Industry Expo Arena
- Live Music on Saturday Night
- Scores of Led Rides
- Discounts from many locals business
- All campers must wear event wrist bands at all times and display a camping tag on tents and RV campers.
- Ice, water, snacks and drinks are available at the Mid Burke Lodge. Along with a bike wash station.
- Glass bottles are prohibited from the camping area. Aluminum cans & plastic bottles are OK.
- Sunday night camping is available for an additional fee of $10 per night. Purchase an extra night at the registration booth in the Mid Burke Lodge.
- Camp stoves are permitted-personal fire pits are NOT allowed. There will be a few group fire pits at various locations in the camping area along with group camp stoves for your convenience.
- Alcoholic beverages will be for sale at the Expo area at the Sherburne Base Lodge. Please keep any of your own alcoholic beverages within the designated camping area.
- Pets are not allowed at the camping area, expo area or on the Kingdom Trails.
- Keep Burke Green. Put your trash and recyclable items in marked containers near the Porto-potties.
- Respect our neighbors. Camping quiet times are from 11pm – 7am.